Re: Insurance for hearses?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Phantom Coaches Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by EvlBic ( on June 22, 2003 at 23:22:13:

In Reply to: Re: Insurance for hearses? posted by E.Wilhelm on May 31, 2003 at 17:47:35:

: Mallory,

: I use J.C. Taylor 'CLASSIC CAR INSURANCE' for my 1960. They have several requirements (restricted mileage, club related activities,locked garage,stock appearance).
: They are VERY cheap and very easy to deal with.

: Good Luck,
: -EW
: : Out of curiosity what kind of insurance are most of you hearse drivers going with? Liability only???Or??
: : What do you think is best for you?
: : Thanks o_O

Dear EW,

I think you are totally insane if you are only carring liability on your coach (and I do know that you are not alone-there are many folks out there playing Russian Roulette with their coaches). Frankly I would cancel my life or homeowners insurance first!

OK-truth be known I am an insurance agent-however-there are many companies out there-including mine-who will insure our coaches for next to nothing and for comp/collision also! I pay about $120 per YEAR and I have OUTSTANDING coverage.

If you are interested give me a call=if you're not-please do yourself a favor and get the coverage you need from someone-before you regret it.

best regards,


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Phantom Coaches Message Board ] [ FAQ ]