Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: Hit and run accident, CA license 7LXB556 - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Rules to posting messages:

1. The subject matter of messages should be hearse related or they may be deleted.

2. Messages containing profanity or foul language may be edited or deleted.

3. Messages which the moderators feel are inappropriate will be deleted.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hit and run accident, CA license 7LXB556 Please spread this story on social media

#1 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:10 AM

This happened on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 17:23 (5:23pm) in Norwalk, CA right in front of the Norwalk court house. The young man who hit me was driving a late-model silver crossover SUV with California license number 7LXB556. The young driver with three passengers claimed he would pull over but instead sped off. Since I had the plate number, I didn't bother to give chase. The mother of this young driver (20 years old at most) must be pretty low-down for teaching her cowardly son such disrespect for the law, other people and his own friends when he recklessly sped off nearly causing another accident. She's likely some waste of skin, two-bit, crack whore and the cowardly looser son is no better. I'm sure she's really proud of her son for running from responsibility like a scared rat.

I then went to the police station just down the street from the court house where I had to wait nearly an hour and a half for one of their two traffic officers to show up to file a report. Officer Ortiz ( L.A. County Sheriff #479521) was less than enthusiastic to take my report. What he was saying to me and the way he was talking gave me the impression that he was discouraging me from filling a report. I had to reiterate twice that I demand to move forward with the report.

As many of you know, I am a social media misanthrope. I don't do facebook, twitter, instagram, etc., so I am reaching out to those of you that are social media butterflies to spread this story around as much as you can. I doubt this driver will ever be prosecuted for this but if this story can reach enough people, perhaps someone in his family will help him grow a set of balls, man up, and convince him to take responsibility.
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#2 User is offline   KevinK Icon

• Hearse Affectionado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:40 PM

View PostMark V, on 15 October 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

This happened on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 17:23 (5:23pm) in Norwalk, CA right in front of the Norwalk court house. The young man who hit me was driving a late-model silver crossover SUV with California license number 7LXB556. The young driver with three passengers claimed he would pull over but instead sped off. Since I had the plate number, I didn't bother to give chase. The mother of this young driver (20 years old at most) must be pretty low-down for teaching her cowardly son such disrespect for the law, other people and his own friends when he recklessly sped off nearly causing another accident. She's likely some waste of skin, two-bit, crack whore and the cowardly looser son is no better. I'm sure she's really proud of her son for running from responsibility like a scared rat.

I then went to the police station just down the street from the court house where I had to wait nearly an hour and a half for one of their two traffic officers to show up to file a report. Officer Ortiz ( L.A. County Sheriff #479521) was less than enthusiastic to take my report. What he was saying to me and the way he was talking gave me the impression that he was discouraging me from filling a report. I had to reiterate twice that I demand to move forward with the report.

As many of you know, I am a social media misanthrope. I don't do facebook, twitter, instagram, etc., so I am reaching out to those of you that are social media butterflies to spread this story around as much as you can. I doubt this driver will ever be prosecuted for this but if this story can reach enough people, perhaps someone in his family will help him grow a set of balls, man up, and convince him to take responsibility.

"Madness is the gift that has been given to me"
Disturbed

#3 User is offline   kjackson Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Validating Admin

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:50 AM

This is pretty much resolved, a case of young adults who should not be driving a family members car. One is now incarcerated on a totally unrelated prior charge. Damage is minimal.Old cars rock!

#4 Guest_HerbeMannABg_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:21 AM

they should have made those awful walls illegal, but when does FINA ever get it right?...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users