Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: Just arrived.... - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Just arrived....

#1 User is offline   koffinduster Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

So I'm new here and FINALLY after waiting decades...I will be picking up my very own hearse Thursday :smi_happy_FM4X74:/> He's a 1987 Caddy Brougham Hearse Limo (not sure what the exact name for that combo is). Original blue upholstery on the inside and original white exterior. He needs some love, one of the former owners at some point put silicon around the windshield for some leaks instead of repairing it so i'm a little worried about the metal body. And a previous owner put in some black lights in the back along with some speakers (the speaker box was taken out-which looked like it was set close to the sliding glass windows). Rollers work and some of the original interior lights come on-but honestly I like the idea of it being a project.
Here he is at the sellers house:
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:31 AM

Welcome :welcome:

Neat looking coach and interesting description. I look forward to seeing it at a meeting someday.

Thanks for sharing.
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#3 User is offline   Moondog Icon

• Moderate User
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: PCHC Members
  • Interests:Meeting up with other hearse groopies

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:43 AM

Welcome to the "group"....nice to see another late 80's white coach in the group. What part of the earth do you call home?......If your in So.CA. try and make some of the meetings........'dog

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users