Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: I'm new. Hi. - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm new. Hi.

#1 User is offline   OneHundredYears Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hi. I'm new here. I live in west L.A. Anything else, don't be shy to ask!

If anybody has an idea of where I can get an affordable, reliable hearse, I sure would appreciate it.

#2 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:27 AM

Hello and welcome :welcome:

We're dieing to meet you in person. If you're available this Sunday, May 6, come out to our meeting in Whittier. Who knows, you may meet someone with a coach for sale and/or even see a coach available for sale.
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#3 User is offline   WednesdayAddams Icon

• Occasional User
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:All things dark and spooky, psychobilly, pinup, Harley's, bats (if you're ever in Austin, you absolutely must go watch the bats fly at sunset!), absinthe and I'm on a mission to find the perfect mojito!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

Not sure where you're from, but I was amazed when I got to CA how many good condition, affordable coaches are out here. Close!! Watch craigslist and fleabay.. And most of all here.... But the right one is close, just be patient!!!
Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me.
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality
~Emily Dickinson

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users