Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: New gal in SoCal - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New gal in SoCal introduction

#1 User is offline   WednesdayAddams Icon

• Occasional User
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:All things dark and spooky, psychobilly, pinup, Harley's, bats (if you're ever in Austin, you absolutely must go watch the bats fly at sunset!), absinthe and I'm on a mission to find the perfect mojito!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

Just popping in to say howdy! Looks like y'all are more active over here than on the actual website. I've got a 1986 Fleetwood Brougham Eureka conversion that I'm slowly pimping out. Would give my eye teeth for something more classic, spec a 59 or a 68 , but just not in thebudget at the moment. Can't wait to get to know some of ya'll!
Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me.
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality
~Emily Dickinson

#2 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

My condolences Raven,:rip_JTV8AX:

I'm grieving to have you aboard and dieing to meet you :rip_2LDBBR: (too much death related anecdotes?).:reaper_XTN5LD:

Our quirky humor is a side effect to being in this club. In all sincerity, it's a pleasure to greet you here and we look forward to meeting you in person and have the opportunity to drool over your ride.
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#3 User is offline   WednesdayAddams Icon

• Occasional User
  • PipPip
  • View gallery
  • Interests:All things dark and spooky, psychobilly, pinup, Harley's, bats (if you're ever in Austin, you absolutely must go watch the bats fly at sunset!), absinthe and I'm on a mission to find the perfect mojito!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

View PostMark V, on 26 April 2012 - 06:06 AM, said:

My condolences Raven,:rip_JTV8AX:

I'm grieving to have you aboard and dieing to meet you :rip_2LDBBR: (too much death related anecdotes?).:reaper_XTN5LD:

Our quirky humor is a side effect to being in this club. In all sincerity, it's a pleasure to greet you here and we look forward to meeting you in person and have the opportunity to drool over your ride.

Never too many death references in my book!! Thanks for the welcome! I did actually send my registration in through Paypal a couple weeks ago, so I'm official, even if don't have the t-shirt yet! :-)

Hope to see you all soon!!
And Immortality
~Emily Dickinson

#4 User is offline   WednesdayAddams Icon

• Occasional User
  • PipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

Just wanted to say how much we hated to miss the last meeting!! We will definitely make the Fairgrounds though! Can't wait to meet everyone!!
And Immortality
~Emily Dickinson

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users