Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: New gal! - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New gal!

#1 User is offline   Santamuertesgrl Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:Pets, new age, music, reading, goth, paganism, movies

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

Hi I'm new here! I love hearses but do not own one. I like the models on the website! I have fantasized of what it would be like to be in a coffin while alive too! I love things goth, creepy, and paranormal. I'm from North Hollywood. I'd like to meet others here.

#2 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

Ghoul evening :coffins34_4O2YSG:

Happy holidays :drinking15_QMBQQQ: and welcome to the forum. We invite you to meet us in person at our first meeting of 2012. It will be at Fairhaven Cemetary in Santa Anna on Sunday, January 8th. The meeting is scheduled to start at 1:00pm but we tend to run a bit late so there's always plenty of tome to chitchat and kick tires.

Hope we see you then.
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#3 User is offline   Santamuertesgrl Icon

• Pip

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

View PostSantamuertesgrl, on 31 December 2011 - 04:36 PM, said:

Hi I'm new here! I love hearses but do not own one. I like the models on the website! I have fantasized of what it would be like to be in a coffin while alive too! I love things goth, creepy, and paranormal. I'm from North Hollywood. I'd like to meet others here.

I would love to go to the meeting but I don't have a car or drive. Mark I love your profile pic!

#4 User is offline   Santamuertesgrl Icon

• Pip

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

I'd love to go to the meeting but don't drive or have a car. Mark I love your profile pic! :thumbsup:

#5 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:00 AM

No worries, we have monthly meetings at locations all over So. Cal. so we may have a meeting at a cemetery near you.Posted Image
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users