Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: For Sale 2 Hearses - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

For Sale 2 Hearses 1980/ and 1967 Cadillac Hearses for SALE!!

#1 User is offline   hearsekitten Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

It kills me to do it, but for health reasons I must sell my 2 babies. One 1980 Cadillac Soverign Salon End Loader Hearse, all glass and mirrors in tact no breaks or cracks. Upholstery intact no tears. Loading deck in tact has all rollers. Head liner intact no tears.
Her name is Clairese. She has a 298, 8 cylinder engine. She is white, with blue and black interior, she has some extra parts.

The other car is a 1967 Miller Meteor End Loader Hearse, all glass and mirrors intact no cracks or breaks. Loading deck is intact with all rollers. Head liner intact with 1 small tear in right had corner above loading door. His name is Clarence, he is blue and black in color, upholstery all in tact, with no tears.
I have had numerous surgeries on my back and will be having another surgery soon. I am unable to take care for my babies any longer and cannot keep them up. I am hoping to sell them to people, who will take good care of them and keep them complete, and respect them for the job they did. How can you not respect a car that has worked hard for many many years carrying someones departed loved ones to their final rest. If you are interested, please email me at catghostlover@yahoo.com with an offer. Thank you "Hearsekitten"----

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users