Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: Windsheild Re-set/sealed - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Windsheild Re-set/sealed

#1 User is offline   LilLily1313 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: PCHC Members

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

Does anyone know who in the north eastern Pa region will re set a windsheild for a 1996 Fleetwood S&S Masterpiece. I have called several reputable glass places IE Mesko glass, No one will guarentee NONE breakage of the current windsheild. Closest replacement is 1500 miles away and they want over $1200.00 just for the windsheild. I have tried to seal it from the outside but cannot seem to find where it's comming from. No tears on the roof. No leaks when driving in the rain, Just leaks when sitting parked in the rain. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#2 User is offline   Daniel Scully Icon

• Moderate User
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

View PostLilLily1313, on 08 December 2011 - 01:23 PM, said:

Does anyone know who in the north eastern Pa region will re set a windsheild for a 1996 Fleetwood S&S Masterpiece. I have called several reputable glass places IE Mesko glass, No one will guarentee NONE breakage of the current windsheild. Closest replacement is 1500 miles away and they want over $1200.00 just for the windsheild. I have tried to seal it from the outside but cannot seem to find where it's comming from. No tears on the roof. No leaks when driving in the rain, Just leaks when sitting parked in the rain. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here is one source in Springfield MO ask for Cliff Burns
Another source is Cw Coach in Ohio ask for Carl

Be sure to tell them that it is RWD not FWD.

This post has been edited by Daniel Scully: 11 December 2011 - 04:30 PM

#3 User is offline   LilLily1313 Icon

• Pip

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

[quote name='Daniel Scully' date='11 December 2011 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1323649747' post='10562']
Here is one source in Springfield MO ask for Cliff Burns
Another source is Cw Coach in Ohio ask for Carl

Be sure to tell them that it is RWD not FWD.

(Thanks for the Info) Much appreciated.
I spoke with Cliff Last week. I was hoping to get a cheaper price. I just left CW a request. Will keep you posted on my findings. Thanks again

#4 User is offline   LilLily1313 Icon

• Pip

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Well here's an update on Lily's leaking problem. Our body guy removed all the molding around the windshileld, filled in the voids with sealer, so far so good, He also found several areas where water would collect, blew out the crud and made some adjustments for water flow. It has stopped leaking so far. Now for the mystery water comming in and settling in the back where the seats once were, Most of this was resolved by cleaning all the drain areas, adding a few more drain holes to let the water flow better, and we found a hairline crack along side the entire width of the axle area which we have filled with roofing tar. I can gladly say Lily is no longer a water Lily,

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users