Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: New Member Lil Lily - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Member Lil Lily Sebastian & Miklos aka S&M

#1 User is offline   LilLily1313 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: PCHC Members

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:03 AM

Just a quick note to say Hi to all of you. Our names are Sebastian and Miklos. We are proud owners of a 1996 Fleetwood Masterpiece and are looking forward to sharing stories, events and networking with the community. We have been motorheads since birth. Love going to car shows and Motorcycle shows and events which helps raise funds for families in need. Hope to chat, hear and meet you soon. We are located in North eastern Pa (The freezer) Any locals out there LOL. Until I can figure out how to send pictures with proper size, you will have to wait to see her.

#2 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

Welcome :welcome:
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#3 User is offline   LilLily1313 Icon

• Pip

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

View PostMark V, on 08 December 2011 - 08:58 AM, said:

Welcome :welcome:

Thanks for the smiley welcome!Posted Image

#4 User is offline   lilwitch321 Icon

• Occasional User
  • PipPip
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:Halloween, music, oddities, tattoos, Disneyland, Haunted Mansion, weirdness.

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

View PostLilLily1313, on 08 December 2011 - 05:03 AM, said:

Just a quick note to say Hi to all of you. Our names are Sebastian and Miklos. We are proud owners of a 1996 Fleetwood Masterpiece and are looking forward to sharing stories, events and networking with the community. We have been motorheads since birth. Love going to car shows and Motorcycle shows and events which helps raise funds for families in need. Hope to chat, hear and meet you soon. We are located in North eastern Pa (The freezer) Any locals out there LOL. Until I can figure out how to send pictures with proper size, you will have to wait to see her.

Welcome to PCHC and you could not have picked a better club to find some of the nicest people around! I am in SoCal, but various members here and all over the US have been so kind and extremely welcoming and helpful! Welcome!!! Happy Holidays! :D
Kelly in Anaheim, CA

#5 User is offline   Moondog Icon

• Moderate User
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Meeting up with other hearse groopies

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:21 AM

View PostLilLily1313, on 08 December 2011 - 05:03 AM, said:

Welcome from a nother from fridigid So.Ca............its a freezing 70 here.....brrrrr

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users