Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: Hearse For Sale - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hearse For Sale 1950 Cadillac Hearse

#1 User is offline   dethbyhammer Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:55 PM

I have a 1950 Superior 3-way Cadillac Hearse for sale. I have recently moved to Vancouver, Wash. and have no where to store it. It is in excellent condition. Never a ding or dent and runs great! Only 45,700 original miles! It has been garaged continuously since 1993. Custom paint job, shaved door handles with remote opener, Sony deck with large boom-box, Viper alarm system, tinted windows, custom drapes, old west style coffin. 331 v-8 and 3speed"3 on the tree", and more. This car is my pride and joy but driven sparingly and needs a good home. Serious inquiries only. $8,500 OBO. Email me at dethbyhammer@yahoo.com or call 360-635-3999 and I can give you more info. and email you photos.

#2 User is offline   willy Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:Girls, Cars, History, Music, Firearms

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:21 AM

View Postdethbyhammer, on 01 August 2011 - 11:55 PM, said:

I have a 1950 Superior 3-way Cadillac Hearse for sale. I have recently moved to Vancouver, Wash. and have no where to store it. It is in excellent condition. Never a ding or dent and runs great! Only 45,700 original miles! It has been garaged continuously since 1993. Custom paint job, shaved door handles with remote opener, Sony deck with large boom-box, Viper alarm system, tinted windows, custom drapes, old west style coffin. 331 v-8 and 3speed"3 on the tree", and more. This car is my pride and joy but driven sparingly and needs a good home. Serious inquiries only. $8,500 OBO. Email me at dethbyhammer@yahoo.com or call 360-635-3999 and I can give you more info. and email you photos.

Hi,
Is this car still available ?
Willy Q.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users