Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: Hello from WA state - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello from WA state

#1 User is offline   HearseGirl Icon

• Pip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:the paranormal, hearses, good coffee, great conversations, spending time w/ family & friends.

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:42 PM

Hello All!

I am a brand new hearse owner (tho I've wanted one for MANY moons!) and was told about Phantom Coaches from my brother who has buddies that belong to this club. :) My new baby is a 1979 Cadillac Hearse w/ a cherrywood casket in the back. My baby is silver w/ black vinyl top. Everything is orignial and it only has 26,000 original miles. I am the 3rd owner. Are there any clubs in the Western WA area for hearse owners? Or does Phantom Coaches have events/gatherings in this area? I hope to post photos of my new ride here soon. Tried using one as my avatar but kept saying it was too big of photo. Hopefully that won't happen when trying to post. :)

I look forward to meeting everyone and hope to be an active member of this forum!

Colette AKA HearseGirl
Of corpse I drive a hearse! Don't you?

#2 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:39 AM

Hidey hoo :welcome:

26000 original miles after more than 30 years? Wow, now that's a "survivor" in car collector lingo.

Anyway, welcome to the hearse hobby :thumbsup:
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#3 User is offline   Paul W Icon

• Hearse Affectionado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Interests:music (Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Sixx AM, L.A. Gunns, ETC, cars, motorcycles, My Irish, Scottish, English heritage, any/all macabre things dead things or goth things, European Cemetery, Cathedrals, and quietly contemplating lint in my or anyone's navel as a matter of fact!

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:00 AM

View PostHearseGirl, on 11 May 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

Hello All!

I am a brand new hearse owner (tho I've wanted one for MANY moons!) and was told about Phantom Coaches from my brother who has buddies that belong to this club. :) My new baby is a 1979 Cadillac Hearse w/ a cherrywood casket in the back. My baby is silver w/ black vinyl top. Everything is orignial and it only has 26,000 original miles. I am the 3rd owner. Are there any clubs in the Western WA area for hearse owners? Or does Phantom Coaches have events/gatherings in this area? I hope to post photos of my new ride here soon. Tried using one as my avatar but kept saying it was too big of photo. Hopefully that won't happen when trying to post. :)

I look forward to meeting everyone and hope to be an active member of this forum!

Colette AKA HearseGirl
Welcome
[url="http://www.myspace.com/thegalwayhookerband"]My link[/url]
[url="http://www.thegalwayhookerband.com"]My link[/url]
[url="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156825359"]My link[/url]
[url="http://www.myspace.com/mr_sir_loin_of_beef"]My link[/url]
[url="http://twitter.com/#!/GalwayHookerBnd"]My link[/url]

#4 User is offline   Aaron Roberts Icon

• Moderate User
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Family & Halloween!

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

Seattle has a club, I dont know how active it is-here's the link: www.raincityhearse.org

Aaron

Hello All!

Colette AKA HearseGirl

#5 User is offline   HearseGirl Icon

• Pip
  • View gallery
  • Interests:the paranormal, hearses, good coffee, great conversations, spending time w/ family & friends.

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:05 PM

View PostAaron Roberts, on 13 May 2011 - 01:22 PM, said:

Seattle has a club, I dont know how active it is-here's the link: www.raincityhearse.org

Aaron

Thanks Aaron! I also joined Phantom Coaches even tho y'all are in California (were I was born and raised).

#6 User is offline   HearseGirl Icon

• Pip
  • View gallery

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:06 PM

View PostMark V, on 12 May 2011 - 06:39 AM, said:

Hidey hoo :welcome:

26000 original miles after more than 30 years? Wow, now that's a "survivor" in car collector lingo.

Anyway, welcome to the hearse hobby :thumbsup:

I was extremely surprised myself at the mileage too! VERY excited about it as well :D Thank-you for the welcome!

#7 User is offline   Otto Baron Icon

• Frequent User
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

View PostHearseGirl, on 13 May 2011 - 02:06 PM, said:

I was extremely surprised myself at the mileage too! VERY excited about it as well :D Thank-you for the welcome!

Welcome to Phantom Coaches. Out of curiosity, which coach builder built the hearse part of your 1979?

#8 User is offline   HearseGirl Icon

• Pip
  • View gallery

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

View PostOtto Baron, on 15 May 2011 - 08:23 PM, said:

Welcome to Phantom Coaches. Out of curiosity, which coach builder built the hearse part of your 1979?

It is a Miller-Meteor :) Thanks for the welcome too!

#9 User is offline   Moondog Icon

• Moderate User
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: PCHC Members
  • Interests:Meeting up with other hearse groopies

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:00 PM

View PostHearseGirl, on 11 May 2011 - 09:42 PM, said:

Hello All!

Colette AKA HearseGirl

From another newby......"ENTER"......lookin foreward to seein'your '79......I have a 79 Coupe De Ville.....cool year..."dogie"

#10 User is offline   m davis Icon

• Hearse Affectionado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:all things mechanical.

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

View PostMoondog, on 16 September 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

From another newby......"ENTER"......lookin foreward to seein'your '79......I have a 79 Coupe De Ville.....cool year..."dogie"

http://www.raincityhearse.org/ Enjoy your death utility vehicle :thumbsup:
Don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them (J Browne)

#11 User is offline   lilwitch321 Icon

• Occasional User
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Halloween, music, oddities, tattoos, Disneyland, Haunted Mansion, weirdness.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

Hello All!

Colette AKA HearseGirl

Hello there and I am a newbie too! Just bought my first hearse on Friday and went to my first PCHC event today!!! Everyone is sooo wonderfully nice and u will feel right at home! I hope to talk to u again soon!
Kelly in Anaheim :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users