Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: 72 Meteor Cadi Hearse 2509 South Main Santa Ana $6K (714)545-4889 - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

72 Meteor Cadi Hearse 2509 South Main Santa Ana $6K (714)545-4889 aprox $9K invested for 1/3 off, Low Miles,New Paint/Chrome, Newer

#1 User is offline   72MeteorCadiHearse Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

72 Meteor Cadi Hearse 2509 South Main Santa Ana $6K (714)545-4889

aprox $9K invested for 1/3 off, Low Miles,New Paint/Chrome, Newer Int.

Near perfect mechanically with low miles

Body, Paint and Chrome done ... looks very straight even in black, top flat black has some bubbles, but can be corrected depending on what you want (original vinyl top or otherwise)

Big White Walls look new.

Interior largely done, but needs some things (some of the carpet)

Being stored (not worked on) at Jims South Coast Auto Body and Paint at 2509 South Main Street. Call JT about the Hearse to take a look. Open weekdays 8 to 6, or later.

Car would look very good in pix, will try to figure out how to get them up

#2 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

If you click on the "help" link on the upper right part of the page right by your username, there are topics that will walk you through posting photos and more. :)
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users