Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: First Meeting 1/16/11 - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First Meeting 1/16/11 Met some of you for the first time, cussen!

#1 User is offline   TroyD Icon

• Moderate User
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: PCHC Members
  • Interests:Coaches, Halloween, Cooking, Gardening, Building Halloween Props, Surfing the web.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

Hello all that were at the first meeting of 2011. It was so nice to meet all that were there and Thank You for making me feel so welcome. I got some great advice, learned a few new things and feel like I have made some future friends. Thanks Again. I posted the pics I got from the meeting in the gallery, enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you all at the next one. Sorry I couldn't stay for the libations but it is an hour drive for me & I'm still a little nervous being out after dark until I really know this coach well. Maybe next time.

See ya around,
TroyD.
That What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Walk Funny.

#2 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

It was great meeting you too. I look forward to seeing you at more functions.:smoke:
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#3 User is offline   TroyD Icon

• Moderate User
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: PCHC Members
  • Interests:Coaches, Halloween, Cooking, Gardening, Building Halloween Props, Surfing the web.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

View PostMark V, on 17 January 2011 - 09:17 AM, said:

It was great meeting you too. I look forward to seeing you at more functions.:smoke:

Thanks Mark,

I also posted a video of the Orange circle on youtube, It's not great because I was driving but it's fun.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fFA1Xf5Rgx4

TroyD
That What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Walk Funny.

#4 User is offline   Arlee Mahan Icon

• Hearse Affectionado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Location:..I live uptown.. I live downtown .. l live all around
  • Interests:HURSTS

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:54 PM

NICE pic's & video THANKS for posting them on the board and sharing them with us all ... Glad you had fun at your first meeting and many more good times to come -Stay Spooky -ME :welcome:
Nurse Greenthumb
Cannabis Connoisseur
Don't Fight It
IGNITE IT!
Veni, vidi, vici
Big deal. Death always went with the territory. I'll see you in Disneyland."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users