Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: Forum upgrade - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Forum upgrade Announcement

#1 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Post icon  Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:08 PM

Hi all,

As you've well noticed, the forum looks, yet again, different. Well, the initial version that was installed was 2.3. That version would no longer be supported beginning in July. So, I needed to upgrade to version 3.0.5. In order to do that, I needed to make some changes to our server... well, the bottom line is that we now have the most current version of the forum installed.

The only thing that's changed is the look and appearance, and some of the functionality and features. None of the data has been changed so there should be no loss of posts, messages, etc., from version 2.3.

So, I hope you like it, and, once again, please let me know if there are any problems.
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#2 User is offline   Gothboy Icon

• Frequent User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:Goth stuff, Duh? And Chainsaws...

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:13 AM

I like the new board, and pretty much everything people have had problems with has been fixed it seems.

But Im sad... Mark, some of the skins you installed are VERY awesome... But I really miss my "dull and boring grey" skin that you had during the trials period of this board. I think Im going to cry soon... Perhaps a perios of mourning is in order? I guess the closest one to it would be the gothic one... but its just not the same. :(
Mark, excellent work on the board. Now I'll take some time to myself to pout. -GothY-

- - - - - I'm Gothy mutha phukkin Chainsaw, beeatch! - - - - -

#3 User is offline   Veitteekic Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:154153

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:37 AM

No problems seen from here but Ill take a look at the forum settings later today.

Thanks Scott for the feedback.

I feel extremely joyful that I visited http://vehhistory.com . That is the best website to get the history reports for any car. Moreover, they donít even charge for this amazing service.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users