Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: Graphics not appearing - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Graphics not appearing Can't see custom avatars and photos

#1 User is offline   Gothboy Icon

• Frequent User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:Goth stuff, Duh? And Chainsaws...

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:48 AM

Everything looks killer so far, and seems to work good. I have one minor concern. I have uploaded my new avatar pics onto my accts and they do not show. they are of appropriate pixel and memory size. please look into it because this may happen more often in the next few days. Or, its just me. smile.gif Oh, and I uploaded some pix to the "coach pictures" album. It was under the 500k mark. It says that measurement is for a one time upload. So, I made a new post, and it was still counting my last post size and not refreshing the upload "counter". So I figured that perhaps if I log out, and then log back in it may refresh the counter so I could upload a few more pics but it has not. -GothY-

Ps... Its weird that now I have 2 choices of grey for my text. Very cool, but im not used to it. Now I can have varying shades to accentuate my dull and boring grey text procedure. biggrin.gif Cool Mark! Very cool!
- - - - - I'm Gothy mutha phukkin Chainsaw, beeatch! - - - - -

#2 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:16 AM

I changed some of the gallery settings so you should be able to create albums and post to them. However, there still seems to be some sort of configuration issue that prevents the images from being viewed. I'm guessing it's related to the inability to view custom avatars.
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#3 User is offline   m davis Icon

• Hearse Affectionado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:all things mechanical.

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:32 PM

I'm in the same boat, but I work from it is something I'm doing wrong.
Don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them (J Browne)

#4 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:55 AM

Still checking. nanu.gif
I'm looking and posting this message using Win2K and IE6. At this time, the avatars and galery thumbnails can be seen. We'll see what happens when I use a different OS and browser. ugly_dance.gif
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti

#5 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:16 AM

Let's see about including an image within a post.
Attached File  RIMG0150.JPG (335.98K)
Number of downloads: 0

#6 User is offline   Gothboy Icon

• Frequent User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Goth stuff, Duh? And Chainsaws...

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:34 AM

I only use firefox. Everybody elses images appear, including the batmobile you posted.

I will try to post some more images today to see what happens in the "hearse pix" thread.
-GothY-

EDIT: Just checked the hearse pix thread. The photos I posted yesterday now seem to be appearing as thumbnails. Thats cool. Looks like you fixed that part bro. Rock on! smile.gif

BUT! But the size limit for me posting any more pix has still not been refreshed. The max is 500, and MY limit after posting those pix is still down to 39k because I posted those pix yesterday.

By the way.... LOVE the ZombiEmoticons Thats awesome! -GothY-

- - - - - I'm Gothy mutha phukkin Chainsaw, beeatch! - - - - -

#7 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

Ok, I changed the limit for PCHC members. It's around 30MB. Non-members are maxed out at 1MB. If the server becomes clogged and/or bloated, I'll have to change those settings and/or prune stuff.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users