Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums: Bug report - Phantom Coaches Hearse Club Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bug report Please report forum, calendar and gallery issues here

#1 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:45 PM

There will be issues with this forum as there always are with roll-out of new software. Please report them here and I'll see about addressing them as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Your humble servant,
Mark
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

#2 User is offline   Heather Kinzy Icon

• Frequent User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered Users

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Mark V @ Apr 19 2010, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There will be issues with this forum as there always are with roll-out of new software. Please report them here and I'll see about addressing them as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Your humble servant,
Mark

Awesome Job Mark! Looks like there's all sorts of new stuff to play with!
Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me,
The carriage held but just ourselves,
And Immortality

#3 User is offline   Gothboy Icon

• Frequent User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Interests:Goth stuff, Duh? And Chainsaws...

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:24 AM

I found a new bug today... I tried to upload a couple pics to the gallery, but it wouldn't even let me go that far. It said I was not logged in, but at the top of my screen it said I WAS logged in, so It wouldn't let me even get to the upload section because I was and was not logged in at the same time... Just an FYI. Thx. -GothY-
- - - - - I'm Gothy mutha phukkin Chainsaw, beeatch! - - - - -

#4 User is offline   Mark V Icon

• Webspinner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Location:A richly upholstered leather wing chair, sipping absinthe before the fire, exploring the dark recesses of my mind.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:57 AM

Hey Gothy,

That's not a bug, it's a matter of permissions. PCHC member accounts can upload all they want into the member gallery. "Registered User" accounts cannot. I know you have both accounts so if you use your member account, you can upload to the member gallery.

I just created a public album where all users may upload.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this. -- Bertrand Russell
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr Seuss
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. -- Joseph Baretti
Humankind cannot stand very much reality. -- T. S. Eliot

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users